Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Introduction to the Trail

Hello World!

My name is Annie, and this is the only time I will write as me. This is a blog for my best friend Sam Croft, who is hiking the Appalachian Trail this year! He departs from California on March 4th (if weather allows it). As Sam goes on his journey, I will be updating all his family and loved ones about his trek! Visit here often to see what our Sammy is up to! Here is a basic map of the trail:


This blog will be updated every week or so (as Sam sends me journals). There is a sister blog called Dear Sam, From World, where we can update Sam on the going-ons of our lives! More information about that blog can be found there. 

Please comment with any questions, comments or concerns! Or email me at aqi001@ucr.edu with additional things you'd like me to add to this memoir. 

Sincerely,

Annie Qi

No comments:

Post a Comment