Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

28th-29th of March

3/28/14-3/29/14                               Fontana Lodge

Took a zero and lost then found my journal. That is pretty much all that happened. The only truly noteworthy thing was that there was a sketchy guy that's been on the trail since Georgia. Earlier today he got a arrested. Way long story short he had quite a lot of drugs....

It rained all day today, the reason I took a zero. I don't think I'd have made it 7 miles uphill where it was gusting 40 (Editor: looked like *upside down carrot* 10mph; haha Sam) miles an hour as well as probably snowing  at the higher altitudes. Split a room with 4 other people. Tonight I'm sharing a room with just one other guy. It's fun getting a bed by yourself. Start the Smokies tomorrow with 13 miles. 70 miles is all it is; hoping to be nearly out by the end of the weekend.

-Sam
                PS: Sorry for my shitty writing

                                (Editor: It's okay. I still wuv you!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment