Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/6/15

6/6/15 Holiday Inn

     6/4 I had hiked about 10 to West Mountain Shelter. Yesterday was just under 8 into Bear Mtn. NY. Yes it IS a real city and I was surprised too. I keep saying I'll write everyday but I'm actually finding that hard. Every day I feel like my entry would be, 'Did X miles, tripped on some rocks, saw a creek, chipmunks running around...." It'd be the same day after day.

     The one random thought I had yesterday was about the TV Show "Hey Arnold!" Gerald said "My man fuzzy slippers told me..." or "Oh this? I got it from my man fuzzy slippers..." (that happens in a few episodes). It occurred to me that instead of a nickname for another kid, maybe that's just what he called his grandfather. =O Blew my mind at least.

     Also, UNDER 800 miles to Katadin! WOOOOOOO!

-Sam


6/6/15 Spiritual Outdoor Center

     A short day, but sometimes short days are needed. Besides getting out of town is always hard.


-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment