Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6/8/2014

6/8/14                      Four Pines Hostel (Contd.)



      Zero'd today as well, but for good reason. Joe, the guy who owns the hostel, is going to give Craftsman, Grizz, and I a ride up to Waynesboro VA tomorrow.That's 150 some odd miles up the trail. All we had to do was help Joe cart 3 cords of wood to and from the hostel. I'm also planning to Aqua Blaze when I get up there, which cuts another hundred some odd miles to trail. After that I technically won't be a 2000 miler, but I dont really care. It's just a hollow title. If I still make it to Maine, It's still a thru-hike to my eyes, and that's all that matters. Over 1800 miles hiked is still ungodly and insane anyway.

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment