Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

3/21/14

3/21/14                The Microtel      Franklin, NC

Finished my night here at the motel. I had trouble getting to sleep last night. You'd think after all the time on the wood floors of the shelters, a bed would be welcome; nope. The entire time all I could think of was 'jesus this bed is too comfortable!' Seriously it was too nice and I couldn't sleep for a while. Thankfully Family Guy was on TV so I at least was entertained. Yesterday I went to the outfitters across the street and bought myself a hammock to sleep in. I'm no longer confined to just the shelters! -insert evil laugh-. Thought I probably will stay in one most of the time, anyway. They're really convenient and helps with the whole getting ready quicker. So far the earliest I've been able to roll out of camp is 9am, and I'm usually one of the last. Everything here is charged and ready to go, just have to finish laundry. Hobey-ho let's go!


-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment