Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 7; 3/11/2014

Day 7 (?)              3/11/2014

Seventh day... yet it hasn't been a week? I'm a little confused, but it has been 7 days since the 5th. "layed up" at Blue Mtn Shelter. 8 ish miles. Hiked with Craftsman today because the other two (Rabbit and Flipper) went father today. They're hiking far enough to make Hiawasse a simple resupply and get back to the trail. We're gonna meet up with them in two days thought not entirely sure where. They said they'd pick me up some food, enough to get to Franklin NC (5 days). Obviously I'd pay 'em back for it. Supposed to be super windy tonight, as well as rain. Not as much wind tom but it is supposed to rain a bit. I'll finally have a chance to use the tain gear I have. So far I've been debating whether or not to send it back. We shall see.

(Editor: Sam drew a tree. I will scan and edit this post later) <---- Here is a tree. I've only passed by a million of them!

                PS: Found my pen (Editor: THANK GOODNESS)


- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment