Appalachian Swag

Appalachian Swag
Operation Swag!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 6; 3/10/2014

March 10, 2014

Day 6

Hiked ten miles or 11 miles today. And I never thought I'd be able to. The ten miles to Neel's ap completely killed me. However, I've gone further than that, and in less time. I know that it takes up to a month to get in true hikinh condition, but I feel like I'm starting to get in shape. Even so the next 2 days are going to be 8 miles each. For record I went from Neel's Gap to Low Gap and am staying at the shelter there. Nothing major happened today. Hiked with Rabbit, Flipper, and Craftsman. Hope we continue hiking together. They're a fun bunch.

                PS: Couldn't find my pen so I had to borrow one (Editor's note: It was pink. And this was also the page that got soaked in trash juice. Yum.)

- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment